Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It is March 4th andIi am just now getting over all of the Valentine hooplah (Just kidding, but I felt an excuse was needed for my dirth of no postings)

I have just now gotten reconnected with my exercise program that I had been doing regularly prior to my trip to Indiana. I have also set up an appointment with a dietician and weight manager for Monday. I am pumped about this. I realize I am an individual who needs a support system to accomplish the difficult things in life. I believe God provides this help for me. I want to be all He has in mind for me to be and to accomplish all He desires for me to accomplish for Him on this earth. Blessed be the name of the Lord....Jehovah.

Today I went to Ladies Bible Class and again gained so much by our study that is directed by Casandra Martin. Please pray for Casandra and for her ministry at our church. I feel she is accomplishing so much. She has such a wonderful ministry and opportunity to minister to the ladies of our church who have grown up in the church. She is "light" or "yeast" to a great number of us ladies who have grown up in the church and already have a vast Bible knowledge base. Casandra is teaching us how to get the "meat" out of scripture, thus enabling our lives to be more like Christ. "Meat" is such a desired thing.

I continue to take care of Karsen each morning as Ramona sleeps after working from her 11p.m. unitl 7:30a.m shift at work. I enjoy taking care of Karsen so very much. We are now friends as we get ready for each day, feed the fish and eat breakfast and play together . We then eat lunch and then his mother takes over around 1 p.m. She is being appreciated at her job and is being used to teach her co workers on different machines in the lab. She even has co-workers who come to her to have her explain and teach them how to use machines more expertly. She is reveling in this job. She continues her training to prepare he to take the teacher exam and thus enable her to apply for a teachcing position for this next school year. Her desire is to be approved to teach science and or math to junior high children. I am confident she will be a grand teacher.

Matthew continues to go to school with plans to enroll as a full -time student attending the University of Houston for the fall semester 2009. This past fall semester, he was once again on the President's list as a student taking at least 12 hours with a grade point average of 3.5. He is , obviously, doing well. His plan is to graduate and be an engineer and Ramona's plan is to be a teacher. I am wishing them the very best as they pursue their goals and dreams.

I am enjoying my life at this time and am looking forward to my accomlishment of my goal of having a healthy body and being able to participate more completely in life.

My nieces all seem to be in good places at this time and I am happy for them. My nephews are dong well also. I love the role I play in their lives. My sisters are also doing well and I love them more with the passing of each day.

May God richly bless you my loved ones. jk

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

JJ! Thanks for the post! If I'd known all I had to do was ask for it, I would've weeks ago! Glad the Saints of Houston are thriving - any update on the Saints of Newburgh? And so glad to hear good things about your nieces and nephews and sisters - but what about your brothers-in-law...I know they're really your favorite!

Unknown said...

Jan,
I've missed you so much. Glad you are busy and enjoying your life and all your loved ones. Karsen sounds adorable. Hope the news is good in Newburgh as well. Keep "blogging'. We all enjoy reading about the things you do and the people that are making a difference in your everyday life.
LTY--Kathryn