Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i must be needing something from all of you many readers, because i want to post yet again and tell you that i just came back from grocery shopppng, going to the market and to the butcher......everything i purchased is put up (except for the mop i left at the grocery store) and i am getting ready to take the dogs with me to pck up michael jr. and aidan from school....i know they will be so happy to see the dogs....michael jr. was kind of miffed with me for leaving them at the boarders on this mon and tues....anyway...all will be fine i am sure once the boys see their dogs......life is good........ji

1 comment:

vicki said...

JJ, love the rich full reports of life at the Kelley Place. I am on my way to the beauty parlor for a wash/cut n set, but will feel angst until I know if you went back for a mop you already paid for, or if you just forgot to shop for it