Tuesday, August 19, 2008

this morning i arose and showered and awoke my precius grandsons with "rise, and shine and give God the glory, glory, rise and shine and give God the glory, glory Rise and Shine and give God the glory glory, children of the Lord.......that is how i awken them ech morning.,...then the race is on.....they get dressed and race to the car where we either get breakfast at mickey dees or we are eatig something as we drive the beautiful way to their school.....today they wanted me to drop them off at school in stead of waiting for the bus and they guided me yet another way to school.....i amwondering if they are testing to see if i c an find my way home after these different routes to their school.....they continue to make excellent grades and they appear to enjoy their grammy saying"Boys, the race is on" every time we hit the highway.......our ride to school is so much fun ........i will work about the house until i go pick them up at two o'clock.......i ove toe boys......Lyndsey, i did not say i looked forward to walking up a hill with my laundry cart in the rain , sleet, wind and/or snow, so dont expect me to make the trip to Lyndsellland to help with your housekeeping chores....anyway, i would miss the vision i always have in my head of you grudging up the hill with your laundry cart, with you head held high and your eyes ever ready for a mugger.............ramona, hi miss Karsen so very much and arent his pictures so cute, .....the weather here is fantastic---60's in the am and 70's during theday......lovely weather.....Michaeli s due home tomorrow and i will get the two dogs out of their boarding school (as i prefer to call it boarding school) on thursday morning........the van i have been driving went kaput yesterday afternoon and it is in the shop while i drive a little honda accord rental.......life is good......did i tell you all that i attended the first christian church of newburg last sunday and i plan to go again this sunday and plan to participate in their ladies' Bible class on thursdays after labor day from 9:00 until 11:00.......life is good......i still think of myself as a houstonian, however, life is good after retirement.......love to you all......by the way, i have a good friend, becky kelley, who has just learned that she has colon cancer that has spread to her lungs and brain,.....please pray for her....i also covet your prayers for my continued health and improvement and my healty eating.....and for my grandsons and for my precious older son, Michae, and while i am thinging of sons, for my younger son, Matthew, and his family of Ramona and Karsen......love to you all.....jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

Today I have accomplished a banana pudding, mac & cheese and am baking an Italian meatloaf as we speak. I feel compelled to keep at when I read of your busy days!! Welcome home, Mikey!