Thursday, August 28, 2008

well it is 10:22 and did you know that wal-mark is open twenty-four hour a day up here....i went to wal-mark's (i know it is wal-mart, but i like to call it wal-mark's, so i will) and purchased my first tool box to hold my screwdriver set i purchased at sears for $24 on sale from $52.....i am still looking for a little hammer for a nice little lady and not a big burly man, but i have been unsuccessful to date....Michael Sr. had a hospital meeting this morning and so i took tdid ihe boys to school.....this is always so much fun for me.....i believe i love them more everyday......last night Brendan and Michael jr. went to slee easily and slept like logs (Michael jr. said "brendan woke up in a happy mood today") only once have i observed brendan wake up in a sour mood, but he got out of it before he got out of bed.....my Aidan came into my room about midnight and he was saying "you said you were giong to stay in our room until i went to sleep and you left so i want to get in your bed"......it was midnight.....i didnt try to convince him tht he had already been asleep for four and a half hours, i just pulled back the covers and he climbed in the bed with me ....back to my trip to wal-mark....i purchased a griddle so i will be making pancakes soon......i am sort of excited about that...............well the dryer just went off and i stopped to put in another load in the washer and i guess i will go look for something that really needs a clorox wipe....jk

3 comments:

Ramona said...

i just wanted to let you know that wal-mark is open 24 hours everywhere. i better get back to paying attention to my (stupid) professor.

love and miss you

vicki said...

And I think maybe we can lay off the clorox wipes for awhile. It's beginning to smell a little clinical, if you get my drift. Wish I could be there for the griddle debut. boy that should get you raves in the Great Meals category!! Keep those posts coming. We groupies are hanging on every word (such as they are...is "took tdid" the past perfect of "took"? Here in the Branch we say "have taken", but in the Wal-Marks of America, one might here "tooktdid" occasionally. I'm just saying...your writing style is total fab city...just like listening to you talk, so stay with the plot line and keep it coming!

vicki said...

I mean "one might hear..." oops!