Thursday, January 08, 2009

Good Morning. sorry for the delay in posting. I went to the doctor on Monday and i had a "treatment" which i thougt went well until the night when i had great difficulties. I returned to the doctor on Tuesday morning. Throughout the day i improved slowly but surely. Actually i knew the "story" on my knee before i left Newburgh. Michael, he is a doctor, (you know, this means i am smart) and he had told me the knee was degenerative arthritis and weight loss would be preparatory to an medical efforts being done to help the situatin. Since seeing the doctor on Moday i have conscientiously made effort to lose some weight and i am being successful. The result being, a great improvement in my knee. I can now walk with the aid of a cane. It is improving every day.

YesterdayI awoke and for the first time in a long time, I felt excited about the beginning of a new day and the possibilities that lay ahead. I even went on an outing. I plan another outing today. Iplan to go to Petsmart and get a sweater for Flash if they are on sale, as i have been told by a friend. I may get a manicure if i contine to feel like it. I want to go to another nail place since my old one is so exspensive and i plan to live the balance of my life being a better steward of the monies my Lord has provided.

I finished the old Testament and am thrilled to have had the opportunity to go through the entire Genesis through Malichai. This is a first for me(I'm 62, you know) and it was so thrilling. I know that God loves His people and desires nothing but our love for HIm and our faithfulness. We are so insignificant in the entire world creation, but oh, so significant to our Father. Wonderful thought.

May God richly bless you, my loved ones. jk

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Glad you're feeling so much better! Enjoy your outings!

vicki said...

So did Flash actually ask for a sweater or what? I mean are you going to buy a purse you can carry him in next?? Trust me, that dog wants/needs something manly to achieve the look he perceives of himself. He has told me personally that he would really like a voice box with a good bass note to it. Yep, way better than that sweater, might as well just buy him a hair bow. I'm just saying....

Unknown said...

So glad to hear from you again. Looks like you are getting back to normal and ready for more outings. So--- "Let's Do Lunch/Brunch at a place where we can both be "good" about what we eat.
As always, Love to YOU AND YOURS.----KATHRYN