Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well, evidently the ball dropped. I continue to take it easy around here and mu knee is getting slowly better. I can take several steps without aid. I have a doctor's appt on Monday afternoon and I will hopefully have a plan of action on that day. Life is good.



I plan to go outside and check out the day with Helen, Robert, Oscar, and Vern in a bit. I still have on my p.j.s and am enjoying the laziness of my existence today.

Hope all is going well with you all.

jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

You know, Helen could start a singing group called Helen Pond and the Fins. I'm thinking of Gladys Knight and the Pips and they had quite a run, so why not? I'll bet they're trainable, what with all the time you spend with them and all. And you could probably get them to follow your lead til they took off on their own. You've always been able to carry a tune, and you can do this sitting down, so no harm to the knee. Think about it. Seniors need to fill their idle time or its "Hello, Altzheimer's!" I think you know what I'm saying...

Lyndsey said...

This is just mean.
And by mean, I mean funny. Especially when read aloud.