Friday, January 30, 2009

This is the day that begins my renewed efforts to gain a healthy body. It is now 2:31 p.m. and I have been able to handle the temptation to eat something that is not healthy. I know you probably think, "Very little time has passed in this day and what in the world could be your problem that you are fighting temptation so early in the day when you know you must lose weight to live?" Just know that I have a major problem and I have to fight it hard. I am feeling that I will be successful. I must be successful. It may turn out to be the hardest thing I have gone through in my life. Can you believe that?

Yesterday evening I attended a support group meeting for people with weight issues. After the meeting, I met with Erika, the weight coordinator for my doctor. She said that she will work with me to get me back on track to gain and maintain a healthy body. Erika also said she would get in touch with me today to set up a meeting with the dietitian and set up for me to return to the physical therapy place to resume my exercise routine. So far she has not called me, but I am doing what I can do right now. I know what I will eat for dinner and I am looking forward to seeing results that should make my mobility improve.

In a bit, I plan to get my income tax info ready for my tax man. I hope I can find all of what I
need. By that I mean the papers to show my benevolence and copies of things I can deduct. I am sort of excited about doing this.

I wonder what the senate is going to do with the bailout bill that is going to go before the president to help our economy. Is it going to really help? I am praying for them and for President Obama.

I am watching Fox News while I am typing this and I am getting so distracted with concern about who will head up the RNC, if Blogjovich is going to get his pension, and what is going on with the bail outs and the bonuses and what in the world our government is going to do with the Democratic Pelosi and the others? I need to end this post.

I hope you have a fruitful day and a delightful evening at home.

May God richly bless you, my loved ones. jk

No comments: