Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have done very little today. I have done some cleaning of my bathroom and my closet.......very little, but I have the time to take lots of time to get things done bit by bit. I am enjoying my days. I have done a bit of Bible study and hopefully will do a bit more before the day is done for me.

Ramna is going for an interview at a temp agency tomorrow morning at 9a.m.. I will take care of Karsen while she is gone. Matthew will be here, but I am going to be the one in charge of Karsen. I am confident I will enjoy it.

This mornig I took care of Karsen when he first work up--I had told Ramona last night that I would take care of him for her this morning so she could get a bit more rest and/or time to do whatever she wanted to do. Karsen is so sweet in the morning--actual he is sweet all the time--but in the morning he will let me hold him and he just rests in my arms until about 9. Then he gets down. I fixed his breakfast of oatmenal and milk. I enjoyed the time with him. Then I put him in his playpen while I did a little rearranging of the items on the shelves in the family room.

I am just now realizing that i am taking care of granchildren again. Taking care of my own children was my most favorite time in my life . What a blessing that i get to do it again. It is nice for Karsen to be in my house so i dont have to go anywhere to get him. I can also do somethings around here while i am taking care of him. I played a CD of Kids Praise Songs while he was playing this morning. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to bed early so I will be up and ready for the day when he awakens tomorow morning.

I hope Ramona gets the job. If she does, i will be Karsen's babysitter when Matthew is at school. Ramona's school teaching clases begin this Saturday, I think. She told me but i am not sure what she said because i was looking at her instead of listening to remember. She has a school class next Tuesday night and classes on Saturday for several hours. If she gets this job, she will probably not substitute. One of the days of classes is for subbing and the other is for getting her certification to teach. Either the Tuesday classes or the Saturday classes. Anyway I hope she gets this job. She has been working on getting a job since the new year began and i feel she is a bit surprised and a bit frustrated at the lack of ease in getting a job. She went shoppping yesterday to get an outfit to wear for interviewing. She got a good-looking navy pant suit and a white bouse and a tourquiose blouse to wear. She plans to wear pearl earrings and a pearl necklcse. She will look great , i know.

Well, i pan to do a bit of Bible study and then hit the hay. Hope you are having, rather that you had, a great day today. My Ladies Bible class is studying the topic of seeing through the eyes of Jesus. We are to read the 139 Psalm verses 1 though 18 every day for a week and meet back together next Wednesday. Remember that I also purchased a chronological study Bible and I am reading a bit of this too. Life is good and I am so glad that my eyes are able to read and that I have a Bible to read.

May God richly bless you, my loved ones. jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

Glad you got time to post. It is always good to know what's happ'nin, don't you know.

Btw, what did the dr. say about starting an exercise program? I hope you will make time for that, so you will be taking care of yourself in addition to the grandbabes.

And I hope Ramona's interview goes well. What is the job?

And blessings on the Kelleys, one and all.

Ramona said...

thanks for putting me in your blog. i would have posted yesterday, but as you know, it was a hectic day. :o)