Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am not attending church today. my back is really hurting me and I think it is because I have been bending over to pick up Karsen instead of sitting down and then standing up with him in my arms. I am feeling guilty about this, but I have decided to remain off my feet for the day.

Yesterday was an enjoyable day. I fed the fish and the day began. I took care of Karsen in the morning and later in the day he and I lay down for a nap in the afternoon. I watched him while Matthew and Ramona went to purchase bedding plants for my flower beds. Matthew pruned my rose bushes and weeded my beds and Ramona helped him with some of it. Then they went and got the bedding pants. It is going to be so pretty. If i can figure out how to take and post a picture, i will. I love a pretty yard.

I need to pay some bills too, with the smidgen of money I hvae in the bank. Oh well, at least I have some money and I have the hope of payday on the 1st. Life is good.

Right now I am sitting in my bedroom (my bed is made and is so pretty),listening to Christian music on the radio. I have had my egg beaters for breakfast and i am writing this. I hope you have a grand day and that you enjoy your fellowship with the saints where yuo wordship. I may post again if i get an opportunity.

love to you all. jk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jan,
Wish you were feeling better. I just spent my Sunday "Christian Morning" with one of my favorite spiritual leaders- Joel Osteen. I can't go to St. Martin's today due to The Houston Marathon closing most of the streets, etc. with access to the church. So I'll pray here at home for all those near and dear to me (Including you and yours).
Tell us more about the "Fish" Also, how old is Baby Karsen" ? He sounds adorable.
As always, LTY ---Kathryn

Unknown said...

Jan,
Wish you were feeling better. I just spent my Sunday "Christian Morning" with one of my favorite spiritual leaders- Joel Osteen. I can't go to St. Martin's today due to The Houston Marathon closing most of the streets, etc. with access to the church. So I'll pray here at home for all those near and dear to me (Including you and yours).
Tell us more about the "Fish" Also, how old is Baby Karsen" ? He sounds adorable.
As always, LTY ---Kathryn

rd said...

In reading your blog of Sunday morning, I felt as though I had entered the inner sanctum of your stream of consciousness. In that brief blog, I was introduced to a hurting back, Karsen, guilt, fish, nap, flowers, yard, pretty bed and egg beaters. Who else can cover so much ground in so little space? By the way when you are feeling guilty, please call, such news makes me feel much more holy. I really do hope you have today had a better day than yesterday.