Wednesday, September 03, 2008

answers to the many quieries in the comments that have been left.......the floor did get mopped.....the dogs-Snowball, a Great pyranees, and Zulu, a Newfoundland, are now clean and Zulu, got a very short haircut and there are now green bows at each ear.....i dont know what michael will think, but i think they are kind of "girly" and believe me, Zulu is so big, and always lumbering about the yard, that there is nothing ""girly about her......alas, when i got the dogs in the car , the boys were with me and i fell out of the van as i was attempting to get in......i actually rolled out of the car and onto the gravel....the boys said i said "ohhh ,Dogies" and then "I'm all right, I 'm all right"...there i was on the gravel and trying ot look "coy".....Brendan was out of the car in an instant saying "i'll help you, Ggrammy" and i rolled over on my hands and knees and climbed back in the car, waved good-bye to the Groomers who were standing and watching me through the window at the groomers and i drove off......also, about the bacon.....somehow i managed to burn a few pieces each time i fry bacon, it is always an accident....most of it is always good....the boys are already excited about tonight's super, because it doesnt look like "juvie'...life is good....i appreciate the comments...they make me feel popular....and, you know, i always wanted to be popluar.....jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

U have totally arrived...you ARE Popular!! and have been for weeks, months, even! So good luck with maintaining the stressful pace! I shudder to think how I would deal with it, were it ever to occur...