Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today is the 10th, a day that the Lord has made, and i am reveling in it already. I saw the first red leaves (three of them) on the trees in michael's back yard, and they are beautiful. Can you believe it is still the beginning of september and the leaves up here have already began their turning of colors. The boys had cinnamon toast and bacon this morning and they loved it. We enjoyed our drive to school and it was filled with conversation for the duration. Brendan and Aidan, kiss me good-bye (actually Aidan just head- butts me as he says 'no kiss') and michael just leaps from the car to go greet friends. The drive to school is a beautiful one through winding tree-shaded roads up and down hills. It is a joy to travel on my return when i am not so focused on getting to the school. I am learning different routes on the return trip and having some 'let's see where this road goes' times. I have seen some beautiful scenes our Lord has created and i am so thankful for my eyes that see and my brain that can process what i see and my mind that remembers. I am now in the process of rearranging this room i stay in so Michael jr. has better access to his desk and i have a little nest i can call "my own" while michael jr. is at school. i hung some things on the wall and moved my bed and swept the floor and i was bushed, so i am on my break and getting ready to get back at it. IHave you noticed that I am using periods and capital letters. This is a result of the a request from Matthew and i hope you all, and Matthew, appreciate it, becuase it is not as easy as just placing a lot of dots and just going from one thought to another with great ease and without having to think. I love everyone who is reading this blog. Thank you, lyndsey, veeves and vicki for your sweet comments on yesterday's post. i hope and trust each of you are having a blessed day. When i think of you, my blessing begins. love jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

Whoa, you are busy today with the nest building. I know you will enjoy it when you are done. I have two nooks now...(since you have quit using the dots, I'll pick it right up)...one in the bedroom with Momo's chinese screen and one in the living room with Momo's couch, floor lamp and drum table. Happy B'day, tomorrow to Aiden, and you enjoy those 3 leaves, the advent of fall!

Lyndsey said...

I was greatly impressed with the punctuation - I was hoping it was Aunt Vic's update that had inspired you, but I guess Matt is a good reason too!