Saturday, September 06, 2008

well, i went to bed around 9:00 p.m. was wide awake at 5 this morning feeling very rested....the ankles are down.....the left one is normal and the right one is stll a bit swollen.....i used the kinoku patches on my feet and when i examined them to take them off this morning, they were almost spotless......now i find it hard to believe that with all of the medicine that i have to take, that there would be no impurities in my body....i will use the patches again tonight and if i dont get a big wad of impurites showing up on my pads, i will put them aside or , better yet, give them to someone who thinks they may work....Matthew, i did not do the experiment, so all i know is that they did not work on me.......well, i woke up thinking that this was the day the Lord had made, and He also had created the people in the Chuck Wagon Gang and seeing them in Henderson, Kentucky, was on my agenda today....i get my hair cut at 1:00 today, so i should be lovely for the big crowd tonight in Henderson.......it starts at 7:30, but i plan to get there at 6:30 so i can get a good seat.......boy...talk about living the good life....that is me......hope your day is filled with love, joy and peace......jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

What up with the patches? I never heard of that who shot John! Is that like wearing magnets or consulting a seer? Anywaze, glad you have no impurities. The patch probably blocked the sweat pore that would have let all your ankle fluids out. I will give your medical condition more thought and get back to you later. And I'll give you a dollar if you wind up on stage as a back up singer, so take a camera so the lawn boy can get the proof on film.

Catherine said...

Let me know how those patches work. I was wanting to try them out but wasn't wanting to spend the money to do so! Sorry I didn't answer when to called...I was working at Starbucks and am about to head back in for another 6 hour shift.

LOVE YOU and I am so glad that October 18th will be the happiest day of your life...not mine apparently! :)