Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bible study was great....ther are 10 ladies in the class.....i am the oldest in the group.....it is a Beth
Moore series on the Psalms ; Songs of Ascent........i am really excited abou the study and the time spent with these ladies and getting deeper in my learning and understanding of God's word....alert, alert, i cant find my billfold.......the last place i remember using it was at the pet groomers....i have a call in to find out if anyone found it in case i accidently droped it when i fell out of the van.....the manager is out and will call me after about 12:30 to let me know if it has been turned in.....my mercy...i hope i find it.......i will post when i find it.....jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

Have you looked under the seats in the van? I suppose it is now at the hosp with Mikey, but if you haven't checked yet, there is still hope. And I do hoope that the groomer folks will call soon with good news. And I am sure you will be blessed by the bible study.