Monday, September 22, 2008

what a day this has been. Actually it has not been anything out of the ordinary. I picked the boys up from the bus stop, They spent the week end with their mother in their old home and caught the bus at their old bus stop. They are so precious and we are always so glad to see each other. They all really run to my car as i wait for them in the driveway. They asked me to stop by the side of the road by the house to see if we could find Aidan's blue box filled with his birthday Pokemon cards, that fell out of the car when he tossed his cookies last saturday night when he left with his mother. Believe it or not, we found that blue box with the muddy cards inside . I have now separated each of the muddy cards and they are drying out. I know they are ruined, but Aidan will appreciate them even if they are muddy, i think. I couldnt believe we found them. It was in a construction zone and it had rained cats and dogs on sunday.

Regarding our yard: My yard man, Matt Jones, called me on saturday evening and told me he would be at my home between 3 and 4:00 on monday, which i believe is today, with his group of foreign workers and they would finish my yard completely. My mercy! It is 4:48 p.m. and there is neither hide nor hair of any of them. It is really funny how i always believe him when he tells me he is coming. Oh well. Low bid. jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

Just pathetic, I tell you what! Who do you know that could grab him by the collar and threaten his mother if the plants are not planted? Just a suggestion...in Christian love...

Ramona said...

http://web.mac.com/matthew.kelley/iWeb/KDK/Main.html

that is the link to karsen blog :o)