Friday, September 12, 2008

It is newn, and i am just now acknowledging my favorite activity of my daily posting. The boys went off to school in the usual way with full tummies and hopefully a great morning to reflect on. I do love those boys--thisi ncludes my son and their father. Yesterday was Aidan's birthday and a great time was had by all of the famiy at his little family party. He is having his real birthday party on saturday at a laser place with an arcade. He invited his entire class but we dont know yet how many are coming. Some chilidren have told them they are coming and some have told them they are not going to be able to make it. The invition said to RSVP by Friday, so we may get a count today. I have spoken with Matthew this morning and all appears to be fine with him and his little famiy on Shinnecock Hills Drive in Houston. He fixed the generator so the refridgerator, the microwave and fans will work. He reminded me that the little tv in the kitchen runs on batteries, so he has stocked up on batteries. We have been through so many of these projected "horrible" storms and we really have only had our electricity out once for three days, and usually only have a lot of rain and some dramatic thunder but that is all. It has gotten to be sort of enjoyable just to anticipate the storm. Anyway, he is confident that they will be safe and i believe him. Today i plan to take the boys to one of their favorite places for an early dinner--Denney's . They were really excited about that this morning. Yesterday, I was totally caught up with the laundry and last night and it had all been hung up an put away. At this moment, the dryer is buzzing and i have loaded up the dining room table with a new pile of laundry to fold and get taken care of. I did a wonderful thing to day . I bleached all of the whites. I love the smell of bleach and i love for the whites to be white. So I am excited about my folding opportunities today. Well, this is all. I need to get back to the tasks at hand. I love anyone who is loyal enough to wade through all of my verbage. I guess this is better than when i am actually in your presence and you dont know when i will ever stop talking. At least now, you can scroll down to the end of the blog, and actually see what kind of time commitment you will have to make to me. Have a wonderulf day filled with opportunities for you to cheer up your brother, so you can live and walk in the sunshine. It will all be better in the sweet by and by. jk

4 comments:

vicki said...

Hey, JJ, I really do like to hear the details of your journey through the day. It is mundane stuff, but it is what holds a household together.

We are looking forward to Cath's shower, and yet hearing how the "Ike effects" are coming, and wondering if people will be providentially hindered. Ah well, we will see. Hope you enjoy the arcade...ah, the memories...oh wait, don't think I ever did that..

Kelly Vaughn said...

Loved wading through...keep it coming! Love you

Anony Mouse said...

I am not sure if it is safe to be "huffing" bleach.

I did a google search for "most popular person in the world" and this was the first thing to come up!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog. I'll keep checking in.

with love,
jerry's woman