Sunday, September 07, 2008

this is my third post of the day.....vicki, in the first i described in minute detail, my trip to view the chuck wagon gang.....you just went to the second post.....now this is the third.......the boys' mother brought them back early today and so i just asked them if they wanted me to take them to Mcdonalds or out to eat, or did they want me to cook....and they all said "we want Grammy to cook".....so i am cooking....actually this is such a compliment, but i really was thinking how easy it would be on a sunday night to just go out.....but isnt it nice that they think my cooking is something they desire .....now, Aidan did continue to say "Mcdonalds, McDonalds, McDonalds" and then sort of drifted off as his brothers were chanting "Grammy cook, Grammy cook" and sort of two are louder than one......so i am now in the kitchen .............and mildly excited about what i am going to fix......i also sent my selections of pictures of Karsen to Ramona and Matthew, so i may have some to share at the big wedding.....also, i like my new beautician (they havent gotten used to the word "stylist" up here in hewburgh) and plan to cancel my hair appointment in houston to have more time to visit with matthew, ramona, and my precius karsen......surely looking forward to october 18.......the highlight of my year......and catherine's , i am sure.....jk

2 comments:

Valerie said...

can't wait to see you next month! glad you're having such a good time up there!

vicki said...

Thanks for the heads up. I will start paying closer attention. However, if I had seen it I would not have written that incredibly witty response, which I enjoy going back to re-read, so all in all, it works out fine.