Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My mercy, I have found my blog. I touched something on my computer and everythng changed and i have been working for the last hour to try to find my blog spot. I have also lost all of my "favorites" list and alas, that was extremely important to me. I have been without a computer since we lost power up here in indiana when Ike came through here on sunday. Our power was out for about three hours, but the computer was out for sunday, monday and today until just about three hours ago. When the computer came back on the home page had changed and the computer asked me some questions and i thought i was supposed to answer them. Now i dont know if i changed some critical things on my computer or not, but my main page has changed and the tool bar with the word "favorite" does nothing. I dont know what i have done, but i may just have to stop this blog and fix supper for the children. We are having pancakes for dinner since i did not go to the store today for anything. I went to walgreens to purchase some milk, only to find out that they had to get rid of all of their refridgerated items because they were running on generator power and had been without power since sunday and allof their cold items had spoiled. So, both Matthew and his family, who by the way, are still without power since middle of the night on friday night, and I got to experience Ike and some of its ramifications. When talking with Matthew, i can tell he and Ramona and Karsen, as well, have had their fill of Ike. No cold anything, nothing to do and no where to get anything and wondering every day, when are they going to turn on the power. i will post more later. Probably tomorrow. jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

I am sorry all of you have hardships to deal with and I do hope it won't last long. Look forward to hearing more. I miss Matt's blog too.