Tuesday, October 21, 2008

evidently that post was getting too long and it cut me off and went to "publish" before I was through or had time to edit. oh well.

I plan to be in houston for thanksgiving and i am so excited about that. Ramona will be fixing the meal and she is the best cook. She rivals my mother and grandmother, so i am so looking forward to that. Her family will be there too, and I am excited about that too.

Life is good. God is good and oh so faithful to His people. Blessed be the name of the Lordl


Back to the wedding. Ronnie Wiggins conducted the wedding ceremony and I have never heard such a wonderful ceremony. Ronnie is a long time friend of the Goode famly and he has developed a relationship with every member of the famiy, I think. Maybe not Lyndsey or Valerie, but with the ones that count (Just kidding). Anyway the words he said and the fact that Our Lord was the focus and that the words obviously came from his heart that was full of love for this couple came through loud and clear. Ronnie is a wonderful man. Right now his sister Wilna, is having health problems and I ask that you pray for her health and complete healing. I also ask that you pray for Ronnie. Although he is doing well now, he, too, has health issues with his heart. I want to be on this earth all of the days of my life with Ronnie Wiggins here too. Also, please pray for his wife, Gloria, that she have many good days and realise the blessings in her life. She is loved by her God and her husband. What a blessing.

This is really the end of this post. love to all. jk

2 comments:

rd said...

Jan, it was really good to see you Saturday at the wedding. You are a wonderful friend. Your loyalty and friendship are greatly appreciated. I also appreciate your kind words. One of the blessings of my life has been the connection with the Goode family and the Cardwell sisters. I will pray for your health and well being and will cherish the prayers you offer on my behalf.

Have you ever seen a bride that seemed happier than Catherine. She is going to make a wonderful wife. Brian appears to be a great guy and I am sure he will continue to bring happiness to Catherine.

It was nice to see the Goode family working together as a team to make Saturday the event that it was. I missed the final celebration, and regret that I did not witness the dancing with the stars. I trust you danced a christian dance. Is there a video?

vicki said...

If there is a video, I am tempted to offer my fancy sub salary for the orig and all copies thereof. Only if I am in it, of course.

Ronnie did do a wonderful service for our family. His words were remembered and remarked upon at the evening reception.

JJ, glad your energy is returning to match the tasks set before you. I do miss talking to you, so don't get too tired to post!