Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Michael just told me he has been called in to work today and for the next six days because one of their own is having a baby. He will be working the 2 to 11 p.m. shift. I know this will be so hard on him because he has been working eratic hours and has not yet gotten his sleep pattern restored. They usually want the ER doctors to work two or three days and then have several days off. I am glad he is here on earth to work and is physically able to work so I guess blessings need to be counted.

My dear readers, with this news, you do realize that this means that I will have my duties also increased? Do you realize that this Friday is Halloween? I do not celebrate Halloween, but it is a big deal up here and with the boys and their daddy and mother. First, I must go buy a costume for Michael jr because his ripped. Then of course, I must take the little darlings trick or treating as well as pass out candy to all of the little darlings that darken our door. Their mother was supposed to pick them up this Friday for trick or treating as well as for the week end, but I see this changing. I received a text message from her stating that she is still in great pain from her spider bite and asking me to have them call her tonight. Oh well. At least I love my son, and I love these little boys and I am here and I can do this for them all.

Regarding my health and my control ability: both are doing well. I am feeling very well, although tired at the end of every day. I am finding refraining from over-indulging or even indulging period, to be more easily accomplished. I find my self haing to remind myself to drink all of my protein drink. I hope this keeps up and I begin to lose weight and feel the benefit that will come from that. Pray for me. I see myself taking care of the boys with no break through the week end. If their mother comes to get them, then I will have Saturday and Sunday off. Just pray. I want to take advantage of every opportunity that God has placed in my path this week and every day to represent Him well. Blessed be His name. love to you all. I've got to go do something, I just don't know where to begin and I'm not really sure what it is I need to do. I'm sure it will come to me in time. jk

No comments: