Tuesday, October 28, 2008

well, today is my day off. I have just unstopped the toilet. Michael told me that he knew if i just plunged hard enough I could get it unplugged and I did. I guess he considers himself the great encourager and not an enabler. However, I would have appreciated an enabler. Although now, I can brag that I unstopped a toilet that I thought was a "call-the-plumber" job.
Right now I am washing the multitude of towels I used in the process. Also, today I want to go to the post office to send a check to Becky that is overdue and to mop the floor in the kitchen. This will only be the second time iI have mopped it since I have been here so you can imagine how it looks. I cant believe it is 2 pm already. Mike has gone to pick up the boys and I am going to try to do these few chores prior to them getting back. Yikes! i just realized that time is passing and nothing is done. I have to get busy. will post more later. maybe jk

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You've had quite a day, but I'm glad you survived to tell the tale - just try to work in some clorox wipes for Aunt Vic before the next post.

rd said...

Jan, You wear all kinds of hats. Are you a member of the plumbers guild? Maybe you have more in common with Joe the plumber than I realized. I haven't heard from any of the Goode family lately, I trust that they are doing well. Its nice to read Lyndsey's comments. I did receive a call from Catherine Saturday, and it was good to hear that the marriage was going well after a week. I think they are going to be a great couple. Hope Michael is doing well and continues to improve. Hope his pain is decreasing daily.

rd