Saturday, October 11, 2008

I just returned home and my hair, while it is a bit bowl-shaped, is so pretty. I am very pleased. I am having my car washed onMonday morning so my return to Texas will be befitting such a great state as Texas and as great cities as Houston and Dallas. I am so excited about all of this trip.
I just found out yesterday that the apple cider I have been purchasing and drinking in volumes and feeding to my grandchildren at almost every meal thinking it was the same as giving and eating apples is nothing more that liquified apple sugar. Who knew? I really didnt know and i really have been drinking it every day. I have noticed a bit of a tummy forming on my Brendan who is usually shaped like a number 2 pencil and on Aidan too. Michael jr. had started to look thinner because he was making a concentrated effort to eat in a healthy manner. I even saw a bit of growth in his mid-section. Alas, i was feeding them liquid appple-flavored candy drink. Oh well, our apple cider has been tossed and it will no longer appear in our home.
In my discussion of the trip to deliver the boys for their week end with their mother, I failed to mention the ablsolutely gorgeous scenery I passed. Look up "Shoals, Indiana", on the web and you will see, I am confident, the beauty of these scenes IIdrove through. Well, i will close for the third time today and look up Shoals, Indiana, on the web and see what I can find. Have a great day and I love all who read this. I love others too, but you are my favorites. jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

It's so good to know that I am somebody's favorite. It's a spot I've longed to take for oh so long.

And on another note, one wonders if Thomas Edison and Al Gore knew that their great invention would one day be used for regularity reports from one individual to the whole world? It is an awesome thing to ponder.