Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Got a call from the boys' mother and she plans to come get them for the week end on Friday ight at 6:30p.m. So i guess i will take the boys trick or treating. I was hoping Ii would be able to get out of this, but i will see to it the boys have fun. I got Michael' jr.s costume today. He chose Jason the dude with the white mask with holes in it and a big knife. He was thrilled. I guess I will take them trick or treating around here when it gets dark. The are so excited.

I feel the boys are Indianapolis bound for December. I was a bit on the "iffy" side until their mother said she was coming this week end. I guess things are moving along as she planned. One never really knows until the last minute. Pray for this situation.

I'm calling Vicki and them hopefulluy going to bed. Babies are fed, bathed, asleep and there are clothes in the dryer and I am washing the whites with bleach. You know I just love to use bleach and get those whites white. Life is good. Pray for Lyndsey to gain meaningful employment. She is such a trooper and so deserving of break. I wonder how Mrs. Wick is doing. Perhaps I will find time to call her tomorrow. love to you all. jk

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

So trick or treating will be over by 6:30? After those boys leave you can just turn off the porch light and not have to answer the door all night. If you need me I'll be at temp job #2 (still on layoff watch!) trying to avoid all the crazies going to/from the Halloween parade in the village! :)

vicki said...

So you take them out at 5 PM, request that they ask for "chocolate only, please," and then let that be their supper. They should have a great weekend in Big Indie. I'm not wanting them to be sick, just hyper. But regardless, be sure they take all their candy with them. You don't need it in the house. Hope you do get rest over the weekend.

Catherine said...

Aunt JJ...I am so sorry I missed your phone call this morning. Please try back soon. I would love to let you know how Mrs Wick is doing! :)

Unknown said...

ummm where's my shout out???