Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jehovah is my Creator, my Rock and my Redeemer. He has given me eyes, to see His creations and ears, to hear the sounds of the birds, animals, waterfalls, rain, voices of friends and loved ones, a heart that loves and a mind that can remember all the good things He has done in my life. He has been with me since i was a little girl and i am still His child. He has led me through the most difficult of times and rejoiced with me in my shining moments. He is the only constant in my life. I want to praise Him and honor Him all the days of my life and obey His commands and dwell with Him forever when He calls me home. He is faithful and has never left me alone or comfortless. His word is true. Blessed be the name of Jehovah.

1 comment:

vicki said...

Your faith is a great legacy that blesses your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephs, and the rest of your groupies and hangers on. You really do articulate it beautifully and it is such a testimony, now and forever.