Sunday, October 26, 2008

It is now 10;45P.M. and Ii just got out of bed to get a drink and go to the bathroom. Michael is at work. Brendan is sleeping in my bed tonight for reasons I will not go into right now. The boys usually sleep in their own beds, but tonight is different. As I got out of bed to make my way to the bathrooom, I encountered Aidan fast asleep at the foot of my bed covered up with his comforter and on his pllow. As I made my way to the door of my bedroom, I found Michael jr. asleep on his comforter and on his pillow. His pillow is in my room and the rest of his body is outstretched into the livingroom. These boys are so precious. I wish I had a picture of this layout. I made it through the maze of little boys and am getting ready to get back in bed, but I had to share this with someone. Life is good in Newburgh.

No comments: