Saturday, October 25, 2008

Michael's party was great. He had 7 friends show up and with his two brothers it made for a nice group of boysl.l They played lazer tag twice, had cake, pizza and soda and then got to go downstairs and spend tokens on arcade games. This is really a great place for a boy to have a birthday party. Then Karen picked them up from the party, but she has been bitten on her big toe by a brown relcuse and it looked awfulShe had seen a doctor and was on medication. She called me about 4 p.m this afternoon and I went over to her old house thinking I mght be bringing the boys back home with me. He toe looked worse than it did when I saw it at the party, but she had soaked it in epsom salt and was propping it up. She decided to stay the night with the boys and they might go to churd with me tomorrow. The only problem is that I left my phone at their house and I have no way to contact them or have them contact me. Oh well, I will tell you tomorrow what happened.

Vicki called me today from our ACU homecoming and it sounded like she was having a bll. She was with our sister, Suzy, and seeing many of our friends from those wonderful days as college girls in abilene.

  • Lyndsey called to say her off broadway show was cancelled due to no financial backers. I feel so sorry for her, because this was going to be her bread and butter through February. So now she is back pounding the pavement for a second or third job to enable her to continue to eke out a living in the Big Apple as she pursues her dream of being a broadway stage manager of note. I believe in her. I am praying for her. Will you too?
  • I dont know what is going on with these bullet marks. i dont know how they got here nor how to get rid of them, so i think i will close for the day. love you all. jk

No comments: