Friday, October 31, 2008

well the trick or treating is done. We went to all of the streets around here. I drove and they walked most of the way/ We were gone for one and a half hours. We got back home at 7:30p.m. with sacks full of candy. They have showered and I am letting them eat candy and watch tv. I made them some red punch snd had filled a latex glove with water and froze it and had it floating in the red punch. It looked like a cut-off had floating in the red punch. It ws a hit, but Brendan made me show him that is was just fruit punch and not blood because he said it looked too much like blood. You know I hate Halloween, and the only reason I did this is because they have been looking so forward to thisnday. I think I showed them a good time.

I just bought them a hamburger for super tonight because I knew we would be leaving early for trick or treating and they would be feasting on junk dcandy. I was right, and the kitchen is clean.

My back is beginning to hurt and I am ready to go to bed. It wont be long until I am able to go. I just heard something spill that sounded like a million marbles! Oh my mercy! Another job, or should I just gripe at the childre? I will try to have my mind made up by the time i get to them. Good nite to you all. love you. jk

2 comments:

vicki said...

Sleep well. You have earned the rest. One day those boys will realize what you have done for them and heap blessings on your head. And if they don't, I will.

Anony Mouse said...

I LOL'd!! Great idea with the glove and red punch. I hope that I will be able to think of things like that when Junior Mouse gets a little older.