Saturday, November 01, 2008

My mercy! The sun is up again and the boys are up an energetic as usual. I have fixed breakfast and the dishes are in the dishwasher and we are all in bed trying to take a nap. I hope they all go to leep. Brendan is in sleeping with his daddy. Please pray for Michael sr. He says he is unable to sleep due to the pain in his arm. This is the same pain he had prior to going to Scotland and prior to having the first surgery. He has worked for the last 10 days out of 11 and he is tired, I can tell. He has to work today and tomorrow and he is off on Monday, but I don't know for how long.

I am so tired. Really really tired. Physically tired. The work really seems to never end and these boys are definitely not neat freaks although Michael jr. gets on a cleaning jag every once in a while and helps. The kitchen floor continues to be so bad. Maybe I will be able to take care of it today. The problem is that I am going to have to go to the store today and I dread going to the store. Oh well, this truly is a blessing in my life that I am being given the privilege to stay up here and help Michael and to take care of the boys. I need to concentrate on this.

I'm taking a nap. jk

1 comment:

Anony Mouse said...

Tell brother I Love him. I'm glad you are at a point in your life where it is possible for you to help both of us out when we need your help. You are a GREAT mom and the world would be a better place if there were more moms like you!!