Sunday, December 14, 2008

I feel like I am physically falling apart. My knee is continuing to be so very weak and unable to bear my weight. The walker only enables me to get from one point to another with a great deal of pain each time I rise to take a step and also with every step I take. This must improve, for I am of little help to this situation in this condition. On the chance that the boys' mother determines that she is unable to take care of them, I must be able to be counted on. In this condition, I am the one who appears to have the need to be ministered to.

If I could just stay off of the knee for one complete day, I feel it would stop hurting. Yesterday some people came over for a visit. Michael was in his room and in no way able to be out to visit with them. I tried to remain seated while visiting, but had to, on occasion, get up to move somewhere. This is all it took to keep my knee in its state of uselessness. The guests said they would "See you tomorrow" They bring chileren, so the boys are overjoyed. If I could just remain seated, then my knee would be better off. Today, I will tell them that I have to ramain seated for my knee to heal, and I will remain seated. Right now I will return to bed.

Thank you for praying for this situation.

May God richly bless you, my loved ones. jk

3 comments:

vicki said...

who is coming? I think it would be okay to tell them that you are trying to heal, too, and that a telephone call would be so much easier on you for a day or two. Especially since you will have graciously hosted them for two days. Maybe Michael will be able to host by today. Love to all

Lyndsey said...

Be well sweet one. Lots of people need you healthy and thriving.

Unknown said...

Please try to get some rest. I worry about you and pray for all of you.