Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Michael sr. said his arm is hurting him worse than it ever has. He said he will go to see Dr. Eggers, his neurologist, on Wednesday to determine what the next step is. I will let you know when I know. He has asked me to take over everything regarding the children every day. He is still going to work because he has to make a living. Please pray for him and his doctor as they make the decision for what is needed for Michael sr. at this time.

Also, pray for me and my knee. It contnues to be so very weak and sore. I must use the cane to walk. I probably shoud be using the walker, but I am too embrrassed to use it in public.

Right now I am getting ready to go to Rawlgreens to pick up a few things. I am wondering how I will get around in the store. When I get the cart, I will be ok, but it is the getting in and out of the store that will be the biggest challenge. I will let you know how it went in my next post.

Brendan has a choir performance this evening. I need to have him there by 5 and pickeded up by 6:30p.m.

This will conclude this post. May God richly bless you, my loved ones. jk

2 comments:

Bill said...

Sorry that I missed you in Houston. We had a good Thanksgiving but were busy, busy, busy. I hope that your knee feels better (is it time to see a doctor?) and I will be praying for Michael. Be safe my friend. Love you lots.

vicki said...

Oh, JJ, I am so sorry for Michael's situation. I know he must be feeling pretty grim and out of control. I do hope the surgery will correct the problem and alleviate the pain. The sooner the better for his sake.

I know it's tough on you too, wishing for relief but having to be the reliever. God bless you. I know He has promised not to give you more than you can bear. Thus I am trusting that the trip to Rawlgreens worked out okay.

And mercy me, what's up with this misplaced vanity about being seen using a walker?? Isn't that better than being seen sprawled on the floor beside the display of Ibuprofin you just knocked over? and the worst part of that is having to get up while being pawed by the people trying to help you up.

Goodness this gets worse as I ponder it...so use the walker!!