Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Took the boys to school. Great drive with good conversation. My knee and my leg are not doing well at all. My leg is now added to the hurt. The top of my leg, actually from the knee on up id causing a great bit of discomfort. Very, very uncomfortable. Getting ready to lie back down. Michel jr. slept with me last night which means that I did not get the best of sleep. Will try to let leg/knee relax and allow me to recoup the missed sleep from last night. I will be taking Michael Jr. to the podiatrist this afternoon, while Michael Sr. will take Aidan to get his flu shot.

Sorry for the short post. Hopefully I will be able to post again later in the day.

May God richly bless you , my loved ones. jk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Vicky.
Although this has been the opportunity of a lifetime to be such a special part of the "Boys" lives and to spend quality and meaningful time with Michael Sr. You MUST get back home to Houston to get medical attention regarding your knee, legs and general health. I worry about you every day and pray that all will go well both during your return trip to Houston and with the Doctors diagnosis here.
Please, Please take care. So much has been asked of you and you have come through like a trooper. I'm really so very proud of you. You're an inspiration to Mothers and Grammys everywhere.

vicki said...

I hope you will be able to update again today, esp. since I did not reach you when I called. My new concern is about weather when you are travelling back. I hope this stuff we are having now will be out of the picture when you are travelling thru your many states to get home. Maybe you should stop in AK and visit the recuperative hot springs.

I wish the dr. you live with would try to get to the root of the pain. My only medical training was several episodes of Dr. Kildare back in my impressionable years, but I think there is more to it besides "weight". Your upper leg is not a joint, as I recall.

You are doing a wonderful job of "keeping the faith," but I am exasperated that your health issues are trumped by little boys who won't sleep alone. I miss Nancy Reagan and "Just say no."

And I agree with Kathryn, you are a saint and an inspiration on many levels.