Sunday, December 21, 2008

Victory is mine. Job is completed.

Well, I went to bed at 9 after wrapping Michael Jr.'s and Brendan's gifts. Then I got up again at 1 and i have now competed wrapping all of the gifts. I also got out the three scooters I purchased and placed the boxes in the kitchen /family room area so either Michael Sr and I, or Michael Sr. by himself, or me by myself, can put them together before our Christmas Sunday evening. I need to get an air pump to pump up the Hoppity Hops I purchased. I remember getting one of those for Mandy when she was two or three. She never played with it but Michael jumped all over the yard with it every day for weeks. I thought my gransdsons would enjoy it too. Hopefully. I purchased two.

Going to bed now and hoping to get to church early. I love my hair. And... i am so proud of me for getting the gifts wrapped and getting the scooters out. I am a near invalid, you know, This was a very slow process. Slow and steady wins the race and the race is on. jk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jan,
Soooo glad to hear that you love your Hair. I know that it really makes my day if it is a "Good Hair Day". Can't wait to see the "New Do" .
I am in Austin, now. I, too, gave my grandson a two wheeled scooter for Christmas and my precious granddaughter an adorable Schwinn Pink tricycle with pink fenders and an old fashioned bell on the handle bars. Please, Please continue to watch the weather forecasts for the areas where you will be driving. I continue to pray for your safe return and comfortable drive back to Texas.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful experiences with us. It has been a joy to read them and one look forward to each and every day!
Love to you and yours----Kathryn

vicki said...

Congrats on accomplishing so much! I hope Christmas is joyful for all of you and that the weather permits hoppity-hopping til the cows come home or the sun goes down, as it were. Somebody can be on dog poop alert in the back yard or it won't be quite such a joyful experience for hopper #2. I'm just saying... Merry Christmas, and I wish for Mikey a very Happy New Year in which he can enjoy good health and strength and stamina to do what must be done!
Ditto Kathryn on the travel. Leave early and stop early if you must to avoid bad conditions, and don't forget the phone charger!
Love to all