Monday, December 01, 2008

It is Monday morning and Michael sr. just left with all of the boys to take them to school. He is working the 8:30 to 4:30 shift. He said he would be home around 5:30.

My knee, while it is better, is still not up to par --being able to walk without a cane or, actually being able to walk well with a cane. It feels like it is sprained. I will give it today to hopefully heal completely so I can walk and get the boys from school and fix dinner. I do not know if i will be able to go to the store. I may have to go when I pick up the boys.

Snowball is no longer with us. She has taken residence with some other people. This is best because Snowball had even growled at Michael sr. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, I think. She seemed to be getting more and more aggressive. In fact, Michael sr. made a rule that when Snowbll was outside in the fenced-in back yard, one of the boys had to be with her to ensure she did not get out of the back yard. I sort of hate to say this, but I am glad that
Snowball has gone to another home. Two huge inside dogs is too much. Now we have sweet, docile Zulu and there is peace in the home. I think he might have given Zulu a bath. Life is too good.


Michael just came back and asked me to take the boys to school because his right arm was hurting him too badly to drive at that moment. So I did, with pleasure.
When I got home, Michael sr. was gone to work. I could tell his arm was hurting him last night. My mercy. What next?

Well, I am gong to lie down. My knee is hurting worse since I have been walking with it. Perhaps a little more imobility will do it good.

May God richly bless you, my dear ones. jk

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Welcome home. I'd missed the Saints of Newburgh and look forward to their adventures. Enjoy life with just one pup - I'm sure James Goode is jealous. I meant to call you while you were driving - sorry I wasn't able.