Sunday, November 02, 2008

For Sunday morning breakfast, we ate croissants and sausage with diet sprite served as a representative of the "juice" family. We got to church at 9, which is when it begins. and I had had to leave the house without make-up for us to be on time. I took Michael jr. and Aidan to their class and Brendan to children's church in the "big room" upstairs while I went to church. As usual, it was wonderful with me feeling like I worshipped my Lord and my God with tears streaming down my face at points. Then when church is over, it is time for Brendan to move to his class and for Michael jr and Aidan to go to children's church in the big room. At this time, I went to adult class, which is the first time I have been to class. It was a great class. The group was in their second day of a two day study of Revelations 6. Very meaty. Makes me want to study more about Revelation.

Then the children and I went to the butcher shop and got some staples for our meals. I still need eggs, milk and juice, but I wll get that some other time. Probably from Walgreens since I detest going to the grocery so much.

The weather is beautiful and the boys are out playing with their friends. Michael sr. will go to work today at 4 till 1. Then he will be off on Monday and should be off for several days. This means I fix the boys brekfast and take them to school but Michael Sr. picks them up and does the rest of the day. I will cook supper, but I will have the whole day off. I will probably do wash and some cleaning, but without the dedline of having to gt everything done by 2 when i lae to goget the boysl I may een go shopping and /or getmy nails anbd toes done, Who knows, It is my time,. I rest better on these days. No pressure at all,

I hope you have a wonderful day today and are able to spread some of the joy that is in your heart. love to you. jk

No comments: