Friday, November 07, 2008

well, I plan to get a great start today, like getting to work before noon. I will begin right after I publish this post.

Once again, I feel I must report on the ride tro school The trees are beaautiful. It looked like a magazine layout of trees. I see huge trunked trees with perfect form of golden leaves that are continually falling silently like snow all under the expanse of the treee. I see a single tree with leaves of red, purple, green, orange, with a single yellow leaf. Tree after tree of God's handiwork. This s the most beautiful sight in Nature I have seen. Every day something has changed where the scene appears more beautiful that it was the day before. It is so awe inspiring and such a testiment to the mind of God to create such beauty. Leaves are fluttering to the gound like snowflakes in many places. Silent falling of beautiful, beautiful leaves. Signaling that autumn is ending. What lies ahead? Of course, I now it will be winter, but what will it look like? God's suprpise for me and for the rest of His people up here in Newburgh.

Love you. My day has begun. jk

No comments: