Saturday, November 15, 2008

My third posting of the day and it is only 11 a.m. I love my new hair cut and the color is really pretty. I think this girl has been subtly changing the color to not be so brash and it is still red, but more of subtler color. I love the cut. I will see her on December 20 for the last time and I will be able to show you the result of her efforts. I really like it, can you tell?

Michael texted me this morning and he is working the 6 to 3 shift and will be working sun, mon, tues, and wed from 4 to 1. His first day off will be Thursday. This, of course, means I will have the chidren exclusively through wednesday night. Hopefully all will go well and my swelling will remain down.

The dogs have made another trip outide to use the restroom and upon their return indoors, have left a new set of muddy prints on the floor. I will get to it sometime, but not now.

It is arounnd 40 degrees and dreary with drizzling rain. Tomorrow is supposed tobe cold, but dry and sunny. Cold is juch easier to enjoy when the sun is up. I am so glad God made the sun to rule over the day. The moon has been especially pretty lately as it rules over the night sky.

I may take a nap before I begin any task today. love to you. jk

No comments: