Saturday, November 15, 2008

The swelling has greatly diminished and for the first time in several days, i am able to see my right ankle and see that it is slim.. The swelling is definitely down, but slightly observable by me. If you looked at my feet and ankles, you might think they are back to normal, but I can tell that they are slightly swollen. The swelling appears to have risen to my upper calf and knee area. This swelling is slight. Of course, you know I have portly upper thighs and it appears as if my upper calves and knees have decided to join in with the portliness of my thighs, however, the calves and knees do not seem as committed to portliness as my upper thighs. If you have been praying about this, i thank you.

Michael has left the house and I feel he must have gone to work today, prehaps the 6 to 3 shift. I didnt speak with him at all yesterday. I teted him thismorning at 5:58, but never received a response. He came homw yesterday around 4 and went for a nap. Then he left around 6 to go out to eat with a friend. When he got home, around 9 I was already in my room with my door closed. It could be lonely, except for the fact that I do have possession of these "wonderful" large dogs all day. If Zulu didnt slobber to the max, she would be the perfect dog and I really like Snowball, but she is the one who spitefully, i believe, uses the house as her restroom. So I let her out all of the time and have to watch her like a hawk so she wont squeeze out the hole in the fence. Yesterday, I climbed down the stairs on the outside deck and drug a large piece of plastic in front of the gapping hole in the fence and lifted a large cement block to weigh the piece of plastic down so Snowball would not be able to nudge it away and get out. She appears to be a scary dog to others because of her consistent barking and growling, She is a good dog, but if she did get out, it might be a case of a personality change and she might not be so kind if she were to perceive someone being unkind to her.

I go to get my hair done this morning and as i said yesterday, probably will go to the market.

I hope my ankles dont swell since I am up and not lying down. My goodness! I guess I do "lie" sometimes. I must tell my grandchildren. just kidding

i might possibly write more when i get back to the house. Enjoy your saturday. I will be enjoying mine. love you. jk

1 comment:

rd said...

Jan, I hope the swelling goes down and that other issues improve. I'm glad you have some dog friends because your other friends are too far away to be of great help. I am going to make a suggestion that you may not want to hear. If I'm intruding, you can tell me and I will back off, but it seems to me that if there is a hole in the fence that the owner should take charge of correcting that condition and you should not have to pick up a heavy block in one hand and steady yourself with a cane in the other. Hey, that's just an outsider's opinion and worth only what you have to pay for it.