Saturday, November 08, 2008

My tire is flat. Michael will take care of it for me tomorrow. I will drive the van to church tomorrow.

The boys mother is mad at me, so I guess my premise was in error. My understanding in getting the information from Michael sr today, is that she is upset because I told the children that the Bible says "all liars go to hell."

Where is the verse in Revelation that says "Liars go to hell"? I thought it was Rev 21:12, but that aint it. Everyone who gets me the correct verse from Revelation, will get a prize from me. I will give you the prize as soon as I see you. Be assured of receiving a prize if you are a winner, because I am not a liar.

I am going to bed. I think I might crack the window a bit for some fresh air. It's important to have fresh air isnt it? I have never gotten fully warm today unless I were in the van or the butcher shop.

3 comments:

Bill said...

It's Revelation 21:8.

Love ya! I am trying to keep up but I have been busy the last couple of weeks. Everything is good here in Houston and the weather has been great! We are missing you but you take care of those boys!

Anony Mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anony Mouse said...

Bill hit it square. Mandy and I used to sing the song and it goes a something like this:

Revelation, Revelation
21:8, 21:8
Liars go to hell, Liars go to hell
Burn Burn Burn
Burn Burn Burn

I'm not sure where she learned it, but I would guess it was at one of those VBS at JV C of C.

Another classic was:

Excuses, Excuses
you hear them everyday
Now the devil he'll supply them if from church you stay away
... (I can't remember the rest)