Saturday, November 15, 2008

I just let the dogs out when I posted the last blog entry. It is cold and rainy here so I watched from the warmth of the house as they both used the restroom in the yard. I made myself a protein drink and then called them to come in. The precious dogs came barrelling in with mud all over their paws and now all over the kitchen, but you know how much I love the challenge of the kitchen floor. It gives me something to write about instead of the topic of periodic lonliness. Life is good. God knows I do best when iIhave something to accomplish and I thank Him for the rain and the didt that turns into mud and for the paws of the dogs and for my eyes that can see the pawprints and my brain that knows immediately that the mud smudges are without a doubt from the filfthy paws of the dogs. Now I do have a task to accomplish. Let's see how long I will blog about the dirty floor before I clean it. I am confident that I will find other things to clean in an attempt to put off mopping the ditchen floor. The laundry is totally caught up. Life is good in Newburgh again. love you. jk

No comments: