Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a day this has been and it aint like being in love.

First, church was good. I was too late for 9a.m. service so I went to the 10:45 service. I enjoyed it very much. It seemed that the people in this service were older, my age and older. It was nice. I prefer the 9 a.m.

The boys are presently showered and in their beds asleep. To say there was a bit of a fiasco when I went to pick the up is a gross understatement. I do not want to go into the detail that I feel is necessary for you to "get" the entire story here. Suffice it to say, their mother was furious with me, ordered the boys out of the car saying, your grandmother is being selfish and stubborn so get out of the car fright now. What a mess. I am confident that the boys will realize when they get older what this situation was all about, but right now they are put right in the middle of it and I am unable to stop her ranting and I say nothing. What in the world is going through their minds while they are in the midst of this? .Precious boys.

Anyway I finally left with the boys and precious Aidan vomitted all over the back seat of the car. What a mess. When he came home he showered first and I allowed him to drink some of my zero calorie vitamin enhanced water and put him to bed. After talking to him about what he had been eating, I feel this is a result of junk he ate this week end and not a virus. I hope this is the case. They all bragged that they had not showered all week end and Brendan was thrilled to tell me that he had on the same underwear today that he had on Friday and it had not left his body except for when he pulled them down to go to the bathroom. Needless to say all of their clothes are in the washer. I had to wash their backpacks and Michael's coat because of the vomit. We will have to replace Brendan's backpack because it wasnt washing machine ready.

A little girl named Cadence stayed the week end with the boys and their mother. The litlel girl has known the boys because her mother has babysat the boys for a year some time ago. I believe that their mother is planning to have Cadence's mother, Jamie, move to Indianapolis with them and particpate in the care of the home and the boys with their mother. In other words Cadence's mother, Jamie, would take the place of Grammy in their home. Jamie looks like she is 17 I am sure she is older than that because cadence is 4. Jamie, may not even know abouthis, but i heard Michael talkinga bout it to Karen on he phone. Michael is used as his mother's confidant and advisor. What a life.

My foot remains swollen, but not nearly as much as yesterday and the days past.

Michael and I had an air clearing today and I feel it has been very beneficial. pray for us. I hope you have a wondrful evening and a grest tomorrow. love to you from me. jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

Just have to ask: Which Michael do we infer in the next to last paragraph? I am assuming the child, not the father, but am not sure w/o the addendum of SR. or JR.

I never thought I'd have to say this, but you may actually be accruing more stars in your crown than moi with all you are dealing with daily.