Saturday, November 08, 2008

Iam up, dressed and have already had my first cup of coffee. Since I have no clothes for really cold weather, I have purchased myself some wintery shoes to loll around in. I have some fur-lined crocs.. I have a blue pair and a brown pair. They are so warm and I love hem. I am wearing my brown pair for the first time and my feet are just the right temperature of "toasty".

I have on a green sweatshirt and striped pants. I continue to be a bit cold, so I may lower the window. I love this weathher.

The boys are with their mother for the week end. Michael jr. is supposed to go to a birthday party today. I will find out if he got to go when they return. The boys told me, but not their daddy and Michael sr. is going to talk to their mother to determine if the following is a fact, that their mother is taking them to school on Monday. Brendan also reported that he needs a pair of kacki slacks for Monday's program, as he walked out of the houe to the car on Friday to go to his mother's. So she will hae to get that for him. I just thought of something, that perhaps she is taking Brendan and the boys to school on Monday because Brendan is in a program and I had said that I wouldnt be able to attend and perhaps she is planning to attend. I dont know. This program is a program that only Brendan had told me about. It is their schools Veteran's Day program. Since I had heard nothing from the school about it, even now I have gotten no notice from the school that Brendan and the Tiger Toons group is having a program I had not planned to go. I guess I shoud have called the school about it, but Ii just thought it was one of those things that are small and from one class for another and not a public perfermance type of thing. Oh well. I am trying my best to get it right.

I think I will call Vicki. I just relized that I am freezing. love to you all. jk

No comments: