Sunday, November 09, 2008

I have swept the floor, i have mopped and finidhed the taks set before me this day. Now I await what is prepared for me on the morrow. (Can you tell that I am trying to parallell my description of my life with that of the apostle Paul? It makes me feel that my tasks have a greater purpose than they actually have.) Alas. My back possess a slighty discomfort, however, i am ready to receive my grandsons. They are presently 5 minutes late getting here. I hope they get here soon so Michael sr. has time to get Brendan's kacki slacks at Target. Their mother always has a plan, so hopefully she will get them here in a minute or two.

Michael, changed my tire with the Lexus tools provided. The spare is actually a real tire and not one of those skinny spares. Matthew, do you think I should buy a new tire, or do you think I should have this one fixed and just keep it as the spare. I plan to leave the "spare" on as the real tire, since it is a real tire. I am just needing to replace the "spare" for my trunk. Do I get this one repaired or purchase a new one? If I dont hear from you, I will just go with what the tire man tells me when I take the car out tomorrow. Michael sr is working tomorrow 8:30 to 5:30 and will take the boys to school tomorrow. I will be "off" until I have to pick them up tomorrow at 2:45. I plan to take the car during my "off" time to take care of the tire sitation.

Life is so good. Love the Lord and serve the Lord and He will greet us at the gate of Heaven. or maybe Jesus will or maybe angels or maybe Mandy and/or mother and daddy and grandmother. It will be grand. I love to you all. jk


By the way, this very minute the boys got home. It is 6:16 and ty are here. Brendan is crying.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

this is from matt:

go to discount tire and if they can fix the leak have them fix it. then put the fixed or new tired back on the car and the original spare back in the trunk. this is important because you want the tires to have the same wear on the treads.

this is from me:

karsen and i were out doing some early Christmas shopping and got you a little something that you get when you get here for thanksgiving. we were thinking about you :o)

Lyndsey said...

Very impressed with your active blogging today. I almost started an entry a couple of times but got distracted with my good works. Glad you're enjoying your weather!