Saturday, November 08, 2008

A revelation occurred during my nap.
Brendan asked me to come stay with them in Indinapolis for a visit when theymove up there with their mom. Last night he asked me to come withthem for this weekend. I responded that I wouldnt go (in a nice grandmotherly way)
...Hmmm. I think there may be more to this offer than I originally picked up on.
The other day Karen asked me to come to Indianapolis to help the boys get settled in and I said no. I made an excuse of needing to get back to Houston to help out with Karsen, which is true.
I am now wondering if the boys' task has now become to convince Grammy that there is a way for her to stay with them. She just has to go with them to Indianapolis.
I must prepare for this possible onslaught and you can pray for me.
I am going to the store. It is still cold. I may shut the window. love to you. jk

4 comments:

Anony Mouse said...

at least you caught on before you agreed to go

vicki said...

...and have you closed the window??

Ramona said...

yeah you should do that. we need you here!! especially when i start working and matt is in school. not to mention karsen misses his grammy!

Ramona said...

btw, my "yeah you should do that" is to vicki's comment.