Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I just arose after a three hour nap. I slept like a rock. Michael handled the boys for the whole time when he got home from work today at 4pm. I feel refreshed and ready to go. Everyone is in bed. Michael sr. is in his room with the door shut, so it is just me, along with Zulu, who sleeps whereever I am (she is presently at the foot of my bed). Such silence and quiet. I love being here, but I seem to work, work, work and then crash. Boy what a refreshing crash it was. I bet I can go to bed in a bit and I will continue to sleep like a baby. Hopefully.

Please pray for this situation up here. Karen's toe is continuing to ooze and she takes her last antibiotic pill tomorrow. I am not sure if she has been able to go to work lately so i dont know what the situation is there. She told me today that she still plans to come to get the boys this week end. Her friend and his two children have moved back to his family home about an hour and a half from Indianapolis, so she is all alone up there. Please pray for God to guide this situation and to please protect these little boys while this situation is working itself out. Without God we are nothing and we truly have nothing. He alone is our Strength, our Refuge and our everpresent Help in times of trouble.

No comments: