Friday, November 07, 2008

Today is my day off. I did take the chidren to school, but Michael sr. has them for the rest of the day including picking them up after school. He does all of the homework and I have the whole day to myself. I went to get mani and a pedi. I just "tooled" around Newburgh and the eastern side of Evansville. That means that I drove very slowly and probably aggrivated all of the "rushers", if there any in Newburgh. Beautiful day and lovely to be just ambling along.

It appears that the mother is coming to get the boys for the week end and that she and the boys will be gong to church with me on Sunday. She asked if she could go and I said what I thought was the only thing I could say and that was "yes".

I got to talk to Vicki today during her lunch thirty minutes and that was an unexpected pleasure. I hope you all are having a wonderul day.

Talk to Lyndsey and find out what is new in the employment arena for her.

love you all, if you are still out there reading. jk

No comments: