Monday, November 10, 2008

Michael just left with the boys in tow. He is then driving himself to his 8:30 to 5:30 shift. So I am "off" until pick up time a 2:45. Hope their mother has gone back to Indianapolis and not still at the house when I go to get the boys. I feel I must be ever vigilent in my thinking and be prepared for any possibility because you all know I dont do well when I am just surprised with some situation.

I plan to call the school and find out when Brendan's program is this morning and be there for that this morning. He looked so nice this morning with his kacki pants, black belt, black shoes and socks and his royal blue Tiger Toons polo shirt. He appeared to be so excited and proud. He, like the others, is so dear.

Well, I must be about the busy ness of the day. Looking forward to it. I think Iwill wear my fur-lined crocs today so I can enjoy my toasty feet in this cold Newburgh weather. It is only about 47 right now. Supposed to have a high of 60 something.

I love you all. Hope this is a wonderfully bright day for you. Let us remember whose we are and represent in this world. jk

No comments: