Monday, November 24, 2008

I am getting ready to tak a nap, since I have been up since 5 this morning. I will attempt to make this short, but we will see if I am able to do"short".

Michael is off this entire week. Pray that his sleep comes and he is able to be rested. He continues to have insomnia and he really looks like someone who has not slept in days. He just came home from taking the boys to school and then going to work to complete some charts. He is currently trying to get some sleep . I will pick up the boys this aftrnoon.

I am in the process of getting ready to go to Houston and my excitement is building. I have spoken with Ramona twice today and I can hardly wait to see them and enjoy their company and hold my Karsen and let him get to know his Grammy some more. Even though I will be leaving on Saturday, I plan to get as much in as possible. I am forgetting how this long trip drains me, but right now I am pumped. Note to Ramona and Matthew: Let me rest a bit the first day I am home and then I will be ready for living the life. I am 62, you know.

My hairstyle is different now. It is a bit longer on the sides and is short, short, short in the back and basically all one length and is basically straight. Of course, I continue to sneak a bit of bouffant into the "look", but it is growing on me and I like it. I am confident it will have To "grow on" my friends and family too. I like it. It is sort of 'styling" for the older set.

I have changed the linens and the hand soap in the bathroom to a purple color of soap, towels and mat for the boys to have a new look while I am gone. The red mat and towels are in the washer as I write and will be folded by the time I leave tomorrow morning. I am trying to teach them a pride in one's surroundings. Every morning they have seen me showered and coiffed and all made up. I am trying to teach them something of a person with initiative even early in the morning.

Well, a nap is calling me. I must respond. I surely dont want to interrupt my sleep patterns.

May God richly bless you, my beloved. jk

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Wanted to make sure you're feeling the comment love while Aunt Vic's on the road! How about sweet talking Matt or Ramona into taking some pictures of your 'do while you're in Houston so the rest of us can share in the excitement? The people would appreciate it!