Monday, November 17, 2008

Michael is working 4 to midnight for the next three days. Because of this, he is taking the boys to school today, tomorrow and Wednesday so he will be able to see them. He is off on thursday, and then works Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I think I have already written this. Sorry. Today I got up as usual and fixed their cereal and repacked the backpacks from the washed backpacks that had been washed in the washing machine due to the vomit incident of yesterday. The boys and I had a good morning breakfast time together and then they left with their daddy. Aidan had not vomitted since yesterday at 5 and so he went to school. I am sticking close to the phone in case the school calls. I feel he will be fine.

I made an appointment at Dr. Detail for tomorrow morning at 9 to have my car cleaned out. The vomit is splattered on the floor of the right side of the back seat, and on the side of the seat in the back right. I cleaned it out a bit more this morning. Thank goodness for the 30 degree weather because the smell is non existant. I did, however, spray it heavily with fabreze.

This will be a work day of straightening around the house until I pick up the boys at 2. I am looking forward to it. I hope you have a great day. I leave for Houston a week from tomorrow. I am excited about that. I hope my ankle swelling subsides by that time. love you. jk

1 comment:

vicki said...

Hope the evening went well and that Brendan got all his definitions down. I got to go to a Pampered Chef party myself. And next week, you get to go to Houston and we get to go to Tucson. Happy TG to all!